Thursday 21 March 2013

Moet Abebe, SoundCity Presenter Gets Shoprite Attendant Sacked!



SoundCity Presenter, Moet Abebe reportedly got a Shoprite attendant fired. Here is a message from Moet to everyone who's seen her 'in the nude pic' with Peju and is talking 'trash' about it.

Moet says:

"That picture is old and y'all need to sit all the way DOWN! Who cares what you think? So, keep it moving."
And right after tweeting that, Moet got to share her 'cool story' of how she got a Shoprite attendant fired for calling her stupid!

Here's Moet's story:
So today the funniest thing happened after my work out with Uzi... I went to shoprite and asked an attendant to show where tomatoes were.
She was now speaking to me like she's doing me a favour..I vexed and told her u don't speak to customers like that ... She called me stupid
Sooo after calling me stupid I said let me speak to her manager... Told him the whole story and she got fired on the spotttt...
Most Nigerians know absolutely nothing about customer service... It's disgusting.
So that's the end of my cool story...
 
You think that's a cool story as Moet called it?

Below are screenshots of Moet's tweets:

No comments:

Post a Comment